THIS LICENSE AND WARRANTY IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CMA CONSULTING, INC. ("LICENSOR"). BY USING THE PRODUCT DELIVERED WITH THIS LICENSE AND WARRANTY, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREOF.
CMA stands by our products and provide a 12 month warranty from date of delivery.
During this period CMA warrants the following:
- - That the Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- - That the Product will perform as intended and accurately track and process covered business transactions.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period:
- - CMA shall repair any such defect without charge to you.
- - In most cases, your sole and exclusive remedy for defects in a Product covered by this warranty is limited to the correction of the defect by repair or replacement.
- - However, if any defect identified during the warranty period cannot be promptly remediated then customer may request and receive a full refund for all license fees paid. Customers seeking any such refund should contact the CMA Contract Administrator listed.
Following the warranty period, for Customers choosing ongoing support and maintenance:
- - CMA will provide free system updates, including new features and functionality, and
- - Continue to work to correct all bugs, errors, or other system issues to ensure continued and uninterrupted service.
Please note that the foregoing warranty does not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance by customer, or by its interfacing, or unauthorized modifications, or misuse, or operation outside of the environmental specifications of the Product, or improper site preparation or maintenance.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.